cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why reward system is changed

Bibhab123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am with public since 4 years. I referred 4 friends. I opened reward account in my public page. Thereafter, my all loyalty, refer and auto pay rewards were gone. I made ticket to solve this issue, public customer care person wrote that you ware migrated in new system so you lost your rewards. I feel so uncomfortable hearing this. All my account are still set up as of previous way. How my account is migrated and not bringing back into old system. It is actually unfair tor old users of public. I am losing my all reward from last two months. If you have some idea to settle this scenario, let me help.

12 REPLIES 12

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It's unfortunate, but they refuse it make exceptions even if it was inadvertent, pretty clear why since the new program pales in comparison to the old one. 

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Reward to point doesnt change itself.

You must have clicked it out of curiosity or mistake, but now it is not going back. 

New users are seeing only point system (may be this make you feel good there is no other option) 

@Bibhab123 To remove the picture, come to this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/media/gallerypage/user-id/234921

then hover your most to the picture, click X to delete

Yes, you are on Points, somehow.

Remove picture or at least mask your real name showing there, just in case to minimize fraud/abuse.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bibhab123 

Somehow someone in your family got into you account or accidentally switched you over from the old Rewards system to the new Points system.

Unfortunately, you can’t switch back to the Rewards system.

You're on Points. You may have been fooled by bad messaging by the company and did the join for points. You wouldn't be the first person to do so. There's no going back. Sucks.

@Bibhab123 wrote:

I see in this way and my bill did not include any reward

@Bibhab123 Yes, you are in the new Rewards then.

No, PM has been nice, they didn't push anyone to the new system.  You must have clicked migration yourself.  Maybe you clicked too fast and not aware. 

Bibhab123

Bibhab123_0-1652454743378.png

I see in this way and my bill did not include any reward

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Bibhab123   

You sure PM didn't apply the reward dollars?  Anyway to check is to go into Self Serve, and go to Transaction history, check what rewards PM applied

And if PM didn't apply anything, another question would be have you clicked Lost/Stolen lately. That could caused problem with rewards

DaisyR

In the overview page where your rewards was you should see a message "Access my rewards".
Click on that and you may have to sign in when the page pops up...

Meow
Mayor / Maire

UNLESS you did switch to Points by yourself nobody migrated old reward system to new - points.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bibhab123   you sure you migrated to the new system? if you didn't do anything, you are still on the old system.

The PM Support could meant the reward checking is migrated to the new site.  Whether you are on the old Rewards program or new program, you still check the rewards on the new site.

Check the My Rewards site here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/myrewards

Same login as My Account, if you see every thing referred with $ and no Points, you are safe.

Something like this, it is the old system:

E-MyRew-Autopay.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.