cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why needs 30 business days to create a simple invoice

shuiruyan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I request an invoice and was told it needs 30 business days to get it. 

Do not understand why it takes so long? 

10 REPLIES 10

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@shuiruyan 

If you don't need the invoices for tax or business expense purposes then @dust2dust 's suggestion of downloading your payment history should suffice. The only thing it doesn't provide are the taxes you paid. If all payments were made by a payment card then you can cross reference for taxes paid or simply do the math yourself.

I periodically download my 12 month payment history even though it overlaps just to make sure I have it.

Alternatively going forward if you do need proper invoices that show the tax paid the easiest way is to top up your plan amount manually before renewal with your card on file and at that time you are given the option to download your reciept/invoice that will include all of the necessary info to be used for tax or business expense/reimbursement purposes.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Most business aren't using prepaid service from Public Mobile, so there likely isn't a perceived ROI on developing an automated system. Unfortunately this is what you get with a no frills provider. 

When you log in and go to the payment history page and click on the Download button in the upper right, is that sufficient for you? Then you can choose to go back up to 12 months.

@shuiruyan if you need the invoice regularly but you can order in a batch, it is easier to just order a batch or 3 orr 6 months a time so you dontl have to go through this process monthly 

Please update us how long it takes in the end. (but again, last time I asked , it was around 2 weeks only)

shuiruyan

Right. Invoice is a relatively simple task. I only need a invoice from the last six months. It should take much shorter than 30 days. Besides, it can be a standard process to create invoice easily. All information is stored in DB. 

Write a stored procedure to generate it. I do not think it's difficult. 

Besides, I do not need invoice for the tax service. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

PM is mobile provider for ordinary people needing most likely emergency phone or simple mobile connection.

Majority do Not need any invoices. If you are running a business or need invoices to claim for tax purposes it might take some time to get them as the whole idea of PM service is not geared toward it.

@shuiruyan yes, should be a relatively simple task but it is a manual task at the moment.  Again, it should take shorter than 30 days.  Please keep an eye on your Community inbox and check if they sent out yet.  

You may get want to reply the message after a week and see if you can push them to complete it even sooner 

shuiruyan

I only need a invoice from the last 6 months. For my understand, it's simple. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@shuiruyan from experience, usually it is much faster, like  around 2 to 3 weeks 🙂

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What do you mean "simple"? This place is geared more towards private individuals and not so much for company/corporate users. For what time span are you needing?

Need Help? Let's chat.