cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why is my plan in actived when I'm set up to auto pay

winsor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

there was a charge taken from my credit card today May 2, 2022 for $12.65 but my plan should be set up for auto pay at for $25.00 plus tax. This happened last month also please fix my account and active my plan  

8 REPLIES 8

hooley

Thx, good to know.

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

the system is always slow to update the status of your plan on renewal day usually, par for the course here. 

@hooley   was your payment renewal date on April 1st?  

PM was having a major Autopay and renewal issue on April 1st.  Some customers got charged twice.  If you are one of them and the overcharged amount is not showing up in Available Fund, please open a ticket with PM Support.  From what we know, they responded fast and process the reverse/refund quickly.

To open the ticket:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

hooley

Thx, that did work but highly confusing. Last month when I got the weird message I paid $17.50.Not sure how to get this over payment back. I do not want to deal with this every month. How to stop it? 

@hooley  are you all good now?  You check My Account and it is showing status Active?  Let us know if you need any help.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@winsor   $12.65 is $11 +tax.  

Is your accounts still suspended at this moment?  Do you see a $11 sitting as Available Fund in your account?  

If you check the Transaction history https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/  , what do you see?  Can you send us a screenshot of the entries after May 1?

If you see a $11 sitting as the Available Fund, you can try to make a manual payment of $14 to complete the $25

Go to Payment, One time payment, use the option "Other (Enter the desired payment amount)" and enter $14, then submit.  

if the transaction goes successfully, click the button "Reactivate current plan" if it is around.  

then logoff and reboot the phone and you should be fine

hooley

I have the same or similar issue. One text thanks me for payment $25.00 and another text says my phone is suspended because of non payment of add on. I did not ask for add on. The account is paid by credit card on auto pay. This happened in April also.

@winsor wrote:

there was a charge taken from my credit card today May 2, 2022 for $12.65 but my plan should be set up for auto pay at for $25.00 plus tax. This happened last month also please fix my account and active my plan  

Is today your renewal day, and is your service working?  If your service isn't working, the autopay system may have charged you and incorrect amount, and you will need to make a manual payment to get your service running again.

Need Help? Let's chat.