cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I create a my account while my plan is suspended?

Thisissodumb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased and activated my phone in-store, and never got around to creating a login for my account online. Now my plan is suspended because I didn't pay my bill yesterday, and I want to create an account so I can reactivate my service using my credit card. But I am unable to create an account because my phone is not receiving text messages, and can't  get the confirmation code I need via SMS. What do I do?

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Thisissodumb 

You cannot create a self serve account while suspended. If you do not have a credit card registered to your account to add a payment via 611 with your 4 digit account pin # you will need to purchase a voucher to add via 611.

It's easiest to add vouchers via 611. Once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #. If added successfully you will get a verbal confirmation followed by a text from 611 confirming you have made a successful payment. You only get two attempts at making a payment (successful or not) either thru 611 or your self serve account total combined. You then have to wait one full hour before trying again.

Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to become valid and loadable onto your account. This could be your issue depending on which retailer that you bought your vouchers.

Vouchers are available at many small cellular businesses and larger retailers. The following list of retailers all offer pm vouchers that are immediately valid upon purchase.

1. London Drugs
  2. Shell Stations
  3. 7/11
  4. SDM
  5. TMS
  6. RCSS
  7. Wal-Mart
  8. Circle K

RTP (real time payments) are available at Canadian Tire gas bars and Mobil stations for for a $1 fee and are loaded by giving the clerk your 10 digit phone number.

Online payments can be made at recharge.com and ding.com for an 8% to 20% surcharge.

More member contributed info and real examples of vouchers can be found here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#M343905

If after waiting 24 hours and you still are unable to load your vouchers onto your account contact customer support to check the validity of your vouchers and/or add them to your account.

To contact customer support :

Submit a support ticket via Simple--Simon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

A Self Serve account cannot be created while your service is suspended. You will need to top up your account first. Vouchers can be purchased at some stores and added to your account using 611.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Thisissodumb  You can try to load fund using *611 if you know your PIN number

On the other hand, if you would like to create Self-serve My Account access when you account still in suspension due to non-payment, please reach out to PM Support using direct messaging in this Community: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.