cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what happened to my current plan?

Tino_M
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was signed up for the plan (including unlimited canadian-wide calls and text messgages with 4GB data) of 90 days for $135.

but today when I checked my current plan, I found the amount of my plan is $180. Can anyone tell me what happened to this?

Moreover, I found the new plan of unlimited international messages with 6GB data for the same price. @Shazia_KCould you please help me to change it to the new plan? When I tried to change it myself, I found I have to wait until the end of this billing period, that is too long.

14 REPLIES 14

Tino_M

Lol~~I have rebooted my device and checked again, it works now~~

Great!!!!!! Thank you very much!~

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Tino_M

Please check your private messages once you get a chance 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Tino_M

Abosolutely, I just check my plan usage every three days and found the abnormality yesterday. I even had never known the community before this. 

manelgm

I agree with @PBForMe.  Not everyone reads the community announcements, so a popup message in the self-serve would reach out to more people.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Tino_M

I will be glad to assist you with this, 

Can you please send me your Public Mobile phone number via private message?

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Tino_M

Sigh. I have checked, today may be the 46th or the 47th day. Is that still OK? Just one or two days over the 45 days.Man Sad

Tino_M

Hopefully, but I don't know.

Thank you~

Tino_M

yes, this is really important~

Tino_M

Lol, to be honest. I don't know. 

I spent a lot of time this afternoon to find the right icon to make a new post.

Tino_M

Thank you for letting me know that. this is very strange and I was scared about this, also the plan is not only the 2GB, just the international text messages. I have many relatives and friends are in the Europe, I just want to keep in touch with them via text messgaes directly.

Of course, the extra 2GB is also fascinating for me. 

PBForMe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM should really put a sticky or a note on the customer portal until this is fixed. Everybody who logs in after the change is going to post similar questions and concerns until it's resolved. 

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
The PM staff can help with your problem. Maybe tomorrow I guess.

Tino, do you know how to use private messaging? You will need it tomorrow to deal with this issue?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Tino_M!

This is a known issue that came from the recent launch of new plans.  PM have acknowledged it already and are going to fix it.  

If you notice, the "Amount due:" is still accurately listed in your selfserve.  

If you choose to stay on the old plan, you will continue to pay the same price you have been paying until now.  

However, I am sure you would wanna get the extra 2GB for the same price.  Shazia will be able to change your plan if you are less than 45 days into your current plan.  Otherwise the plan change will be scheduled to your next renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.