cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vouchers

puffpuffclash
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello I've been trying since the 15th to activate my phone but having next to no reply on my vouchers I've sent 150 on vouchers and one of them aren't going thought I went to the store the validate them and there active but only one of my vouchers went through I need my phone activated please @CS_Agent

7 REPLIES 7

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@puffpuffclash  i had a similar issue the other day with a voucher ($100)  i eneded up having to use my credit card and spend another $100 to actvate the phone as i had waited 2 days and needed the phone active .  i message the mods regarding the voucher issue and  below is the reply. 

I am sorry to read about your situation and I will be more than happy to assist you Smiley Happy

After accessing your account, I was able to send this issue to our technical department for a resolution REF#xxxxx

Once resolved (5 to 10 business days), we will credit you 100$ + an extra amount for the disagreement

being that you are in a similar sistuation  and need the phone active i would if you are able to either topup with a credit card or buy some additional vouchers (lower denominations, just incase they dont work).

@Alan_K  do you have any insights on the recurring voucher  not working issue?  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hairbag1 wrote:

With all due respect...I'll re-ask the question. Is this for a new acct or is your acct suspended ?

OP said "hello I've been trying since the 15th to activate my phone ..."

My guess OP is trying to activate a new account.  I cannot offer any help as I have not done a  new account activation using voucher.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

With all due respect...I'll re-ask the question. Is this for a new acct or is your acct suspended ?

@puffpuffclash wrote:

I've been messaging them since the issue with next to no response 

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Response time is estimated at around 48 hours still.  I know it must be very frustrating and I am not making excuses for the long response times but PM is upfront with their customer service model and what can be expected for moderator response times during a heavier than normal work load.  Unfortunately PM isn't a service for everyone.  As a customer of PM it is a strong suggestion to have a back up plan like Fongo VOIP or other similar service

"next to no response" which means they have responded at least once?

puffpuffclash
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been messaging them since the issue with next to no response 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@puffpuffclash, if you are having issues with applying the vouchers to your account, you need to contact the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@puffpuffclash wrote:

hello I've been trying since the 15th to activate my phone but having next to no reply on my vouchers I've sent 150 on vouchers and one of them aren't going thought I went to the store the validate them and there active but only one of my vouchers went through I need my phone activated please @CS_Agent

If you want a response from the mod team you will need to send a message Click this to send them a message.  Remember to give a full description of your issue with as much detail and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number so they don’t send you a message back asking for more details.

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT) 

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

When you say "activate" your phone are you are trying to activate a new account? Or was 1 voucher not enough to cover your plan and its suspended?

Need Help? Let's chat.