cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

validation code

Jack-37
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently purchase a subscription and still waiting for my SIM card, the day after I subscribed I can no longer log into my account due to not getting my validation code, Ive been trying to log in for the past 2 days.  I've tried the chat robot but no success, I couldn't even ask for help in the community or private message.  So I've decided to create a new account to ask for help

any reason why i cant get my Identity code to access my account, any help would be greatly appreciated 

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Jack-37

I bought my subscription from my desktop, but since my purchase I havent been able to log into my account to confirm anything.  My Credit card shows that the purchase went through but I cant log in to my original account.  I had to create a 2nd account just to communicate and ask questions in the community....

Jack-37

I havent received my sim card yet, but I just wanted to log into the account double check to see if I could find a tracking option for my sim card.  but since I purchased I cant log into my account.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jack-37  If you see option for “ didn’t get code “ tap it you may get option to send code to email instead , if same you can use this direct linking to submit ticket with support to help 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jack-37 

you were using the app the activate earlier?

you got the sim card yet?  if you do, please ask agent to help to update your account with the credit card and it will then work

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437     

Need Help? Let's chat.