username not accepted on my account sign in

WJ1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On my account sign in advises username is invalid

6 REPLIES 6

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@WJ1 wrote:

Still will not work with History cashe cleared.

This problem originated with activation of my account.

When my account was being activated after submission of personal and financial data I was  advised process failed and I had to start over. However was later advised by text that my account was activated and monthly rate processed $25 plus tax. However I never received an email confirmation that my account was set up, this is bug in system. I am not alone I see in community that a number of others have same problem

I have full phone and internet access but I am advised they have no record of my username.

I have access to community which requires an account that I do not have access to.

I need to receive email confirmation of my account which I think will solve this problem

Or how do I get access to my account. HELP, I am getting frustrated. If I cannot get into my account how do I even cancel out of public access. Surely the bugs should be out of system by now,

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

WJ1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Still will not work with History cashe cleared.

This problem originated with activation of my account.

When my account was being activated after submission of personal and financial data I was  advised process failed and I had to start over. However was later advised by text that my account was activated and monthly rate processed $25 plus tax. However I never received an email confirmation that my account was set up, this is bug in system. I am not alone I see in community that a number of others have same problem

I have full phone and internet access but I am advised they have no record of my username.

I have access to community which requires an account that I do not have access to.

I need to receive email confirmation of my account which I think will solve this problem

Or how do I get access to my account. HELP, I am getting frustrated. If I cannot get into my account how do I even cancel out of public access. Surely the bugs should be out of system by now,

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@WJ1 ,

Are you speaking of your SELF SERVE or your Community account?

SELF SERVE is your email for your username. Confirm it is correct. Then clear your browser history and try opening a tab in incognito mode, then do it through this way.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@WJ1 wrote:

Are your services working?

As above, the login username is your email address that you used at activation.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

For your self serve account login, it should be the email address you setup the account with.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@WJ1 wrote:

Check your emails for a welcome message from PM. That will be your username.

If you can’t find your username contact a moderator.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.