cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlimited incoming calls removed from my plan without notice

sahands
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am on the $15/mo plan and used to have unlimited incoming calls, now I've notice that when I go into my account it's no longer shows that I have unlimited incoming calls!

Screenshot 2022-10-30 125624.jpg

When/why did PM make this change? I swear they are seriously trying to push me towards lucky or chatr mobile!

11 REPLIES 11

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The only place to verify and see the unlimited incoming mentioned is logging in to the chatbot and follow the buttons. Don't type things (other  than logging in). Just click the buttons.

Adding -

Yes I'm a customer
Sign in - login window pops up - log in
Manage my account
View more options
View plan information

@dabr 

But I do feel that in our My Account it used to say what was included in the $15 plan and now...no longer. Our My Account needs to fully reflect what is included.  

@CountyDownIeUk    Thanks for the screenshot confirming incoming is still available.   I also just checked the plan details (change plan option) and see unlimited incoming there as for the $15.

I was going by the following on PM's website:

dabr_0-1667157814260.png

@dabr wrote:

@sahands   The unlimited incoming details don't appear in the plan details in your account, but you still have unlimited incoming minutes. 

However, it does seem PM has quietly changed the plan and eliminated the unlimited incoming for new activations as there's no mention of unlimited incoming minutes on the Plans page for the $15 plan which makes it the same as Koodo's $15 plan, I believe.

Perhaps @J_PM  or one of the oracles can confirm this, or not?

76096942-6D9E-4E87-92B0-C5B576CD8770.jpeg

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

it's for the customers piece of mind

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel     OP would still have unlimited minutes since they would be grandfathered in with the old (2nd) version of the $15 plan, though not sure about new activations as that information is missing from the Plans page now.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@sahands 

try calling your number from a landline or someone's phone and then check your mins to see if they are being consumed. call 611 after the phone call to confirm if you still have unlimited incoming

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@sahands   The unlimited incoming details don't appear in the plan details in your account, but you still have unlimited incoming minutes. 

However, it does seem PM has quietly changed the plan and eliminated the unlimited incoming for new activations as there's no mention of unlimited incoming minutes on the Plans page for the $15 plan which makes it the same as Koodo's $15 plan, I believe.

Perhaps @J_PM  or one of the oracles can confirm this, or not?

edit:  looks like the $15 plan does still offer unlimited incoming calls, but there's a discrepancy with the plan details displayed on PM's website vs what's available in the account (change plan option).

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Yes, it does not show buy you do definitely have unlimited incoming calls. Bad marketing...

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sahands When did you sign up? There was a time when PM had 100 minutes incoming and outgoing calls, perhaps you may be on a older plan. You can change to the newer plan if you want to.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sahands  You definitely still have unlimited incoming.. 

Need Help? Let's chat.