cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to update payment information

rbiz1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I’m not able to update my payment information. It keeps coming up with “we cannot process at this time please try again later.” I have tried multiple times.  What should I do?

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@rbiz1 wrote:

Hi, I’m not able to update my payment information. It keeps coming up with “we cannot process at this time please try again later.” I have tried multiple times.  What should I do?

It certainly has been problematic @rbiz1 

Ensure you wait at least a full hour, then try the opposite method that you previously used.

i.e. if you used the PM App, use a desktop/laptop device and the website to try the update.   If you used that already, try the PM App.

If it continues to fail, reach out to support and ensure they know you need to update the card.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did ANYBODY in recent months managed to update credit card info????

Post here so we know it works AT ALL!

My card is due for renewal in a few months and it will be hell if update is NOT working as expected.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Multiple issues regarding this. Just have to keep trying untill successful. 

You can also purchase vouchers from most gas stations and load that way untill. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@rbiz1 

give it a try in an hour, using your laptop in incognito mode. See if that helps.

Need Help? Let's chat.