cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to port my number from fido

gbo8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi i tried porting my number but it keeps saying there was an error. Now it won't even let me try anymore. Please help

7 REPLIES 7

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey there,

I just sent you a message 😉 

thanks 😉 

@gbo8 wrote:

so i just got a message from PM saying your transfer request has been completed welcome to PM.

does that mean porting is complete?

Yes, your Fido SIM should be dead and all communication going through your PM SIM now. If you haven't done so yet, your phone might need a reboot. Also, APN settings might need updating in order to access your data / MMS feature.

gbo8

so i just got a message from PM saying your transfer request has been completed welcome to PM.

gbo8

@gbo8 wrote:

ty sir

The moderator team are quite busy lately.  In your private message, make sure you include all the details so as to limit the back and forth discussion to speed up problem resolution.

gbo8

ty sir

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@gbo8, there's usually no mulligans when attempting number port.  You are at the point where you are going to need moderator team support to complete the number port.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.