kzeleschuk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I am trying to change my plan with public

8 REPLIES 8

kzeleschuk

i have opened a ticket

@kzeleschuk 

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started first.

Or you can also send a private message to CS_Agent for help.

@kzeleschuk   are you able to login to My Account at all?  You should be able to change plan easily yourself

But if you need to engage agent, please open ticket with PM using Chatbot (method 1).  If you cannot login My Account, then use Method 2 below:

Just open a ticket via Chatbot for PM Support :

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

kzeleschuk

i need to first create a plan in order to log in

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@kzeleschuk 

Are you trying to activate here as a new customer or are you an existing customer trying to change plans?

If a new customer, you'll need to acquire a SIM card and click activate on top once you have a credit card and email address to use.

If an existing customer looking to change to a different plan, log on to self-serve then click plans and add-ons on the left and select the plan you wish and choose to change it on next renewal (otherwise you will lose whatever's left on your current cycle)

kzeleschuk

THANKS.  i need a customer agent support now

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@kzeleschuk 

To change your plan, you'll have to login to your account first. Then choose change plan.

Login to your account using a browser in incognito or private mode first.

If you don't have a self service account yet, you'll have to reach out to a Customer Support Agent, to have them create one for you.

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started first, to get help from a CSA.

Need Help? Let's chat.