cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number transfer

jessicamac15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for public mobile but my bell account people are saying you need to send over a phone number transfer form . I have my public mobile SIM card in and I can't receive phone calls 

4 REPLIES 4

Davidpublicmobi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

DO NOT cancel your phone number before you transfer 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@jessicamac15 

You'll have to keep your old Bell sim card in your phone, until you get the port request text from Bell and you reply yes.

Then you can put the Public Mobile sim card in your phone, but not before you reply yes. You'll have 90 minutes to reply.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jessicamac15 

You will need to have your bell account# handy and your bell Sim card in your phone to reply YES  to the PAT (porting authorization text) within 90 minutes of receiving it. Your port will complete within a few minutes up to a maximum 2 hours. Once your bell Sim card stops working  your port is complete. Put your pm Sim card in tbe phone and reboot. Welcome to Public Mobile!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jessicamac15   you need to provide Bell's account number during the porting process, have you done so yet?

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox.  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.