cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receive offers from Public Mobile

Patricia_Walker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I texted STOP to stop receiving these Free offers from Public Mobile and I'd like to change my mind and receive these offers. Does anyone know how to go about doing this?

4 REPLIES 4

Davidpublicmobi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You would have to open a ticket with customer service so they can add you back to the texting list. 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Patricia_Walker 

While waiting for an agent try texting YES2 to 4911 to see if you will get the promos.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Patricia_Walker 

You can have it and eat your cake too.

Just contact a CS_Agent and ask to add the More the Merrier promo to your account then place STOP once you get it.🤣

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes, @Patricia_Walker 

Contact Customer Support

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.