cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to complete activation and stuck in a doom loop

Fuming
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i'm trying to complete my new account activation and after I log in it asks me to "complete activation" at which time it takes me to a new login window where my login/password don't work.  There is no way out.  You guys suck.  What should i do.

3 REPLIES 3

1FlyingDutch
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had the same infinite loop just yesterday when setting it up for a friend. The end solution was creating a new gmail account, and removing it once activation was finally completed. 

i.e. mymainaccount@gmail.com

mytemporaryaccount@gmail.com register, then update account.

I tried doing private window, clearing cache, doing different browser, even different computer. I tried hard before I gave up and used temporary gmail.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Fuming 

I am sorry you are encountering issues. Are you trying to complete the signup from a browser? Please try downloading the app and finishing the activation from within the PM App.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Fuming  Try again incognito private mode or just try from the app from start to finish .you can also try the reset password option too .  If you continue to have issues please submit ticket with support to help 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.