cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the new SIM card doesn't fit for my iPhone

Josephzheng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just received my new SIM card, but I found the SIM card can't be inserted into my iPhone. How to do right now? Do I need to request a new SIM card?

7 REPLIES 7

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @LitlLdy 

the iSolution, buy a new adaptor, that's why that want. LoL

@hTideGnow , I know, as if the phones don’t cost enough as it is! The power adapter alone is expensive but no clue how I would plug in to a computer for iTunes now! My old iPhone & iPad came with the lightening cable, power adapter & earphones! Crazy! 🙄 But that’s a different post, not PM related! 🤣

HI @LitlLdy 

the iSolution, buy a new adaptor, that's why that want. LoL

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI@Josephzheng   keep an eye of the notch on one corner of the sim tray.  Some iphone, you actually see the chip facing up, which is different from some older iPhone

@hTideGnow , I noticed that recently when switching from an old 6S iPhone to my new 14 Pro iPhone! At 1st I thought something was wrong 🤣!
Of course they also changed the lightening cable that comes with the iPhone (both ends & no usb end anymore) so it can no longer be plugged into the previous power adapter to charge it & they do not send one with it so you can’t charge the iPhone! With no more usb end it can no longer be plugged into a power bar nor a computer to use with iTunes! Seems wasteful to me! 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@Josephzheng   keep an eye of the notch on one corner of the sim tray.  Some iphone, you actually see the chip facing up, which is different from some older iPhone

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Josephzheng 

look closely to see how to adjust and size the sim correctly for your cell phone...

sim.jpg

added...

OR are you having trouble finding / opening the sim slot ?

If so, let us know which iPhone you have.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It has to fit. SIM cards are 3-in-1 so you remove pieces you do not need

Yummy_0-1682528482067.pngYummy_1-1682528487278.png

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Josephzheng , the SIM card breaks down into 3 different sizes.  Please take a very close look at the cutouts.  

Need Help? Let's chat.