cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

suspended service

Janek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
My preauthorized payment was taken from my credit card in July. I was wondering why I don't have my telephone servicve
5 REPLIES 5

@Janek  And has your credit card expired ? Log into your account and make manual payment and resume services or if you remember the 4 digit PIn you. Can *611

Janek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

the payment  supposed to be taken from my preauthorized credit card  in  August.  I did not change anything in regards of method of payments

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Janek- are you on a 90 day plan?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Janek  july what date it’s almost sept now . Is your credit card expired ? . Reboot the phone and is your account active or suspended right now log into it and see it dial*611 to find out 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Janek 

you just lost your phone service? or you have no service since July 1? But it is August 23 already

Login to My Account using Incognito/Private/Secret mode and check if your account is Suspended or on hold, check when was it last paid.  If suspended, maybe problem with Autopay .  You just need to make a manual payment to resume 

if it shows account active, try reboot your phone and Reset all networks on your phone

Need Help? Let's chat.