cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support

daudhayat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to contact Customer service?

Did not receive SMS to activate 500 long distance and 2g data.

13 REPLIES 13

daudhayat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did not get the text yet.

@CGO wrote:

you may check other related post for code. already dec.15, if people want the gift so much, they can send request to agent then follow up.

The text messages are still being sent.  There may come a time for that, but there's no reason to contact a CSA at this moment.

CGO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

you may check other related post for code. already dec.15, if people want the gift so much, they can send request to agent then follow up.

@CGO wrote:

top this page Get help---chat---submit ticket. someone contacted CSA and got it added manually by verification code.

It still hasn't been established whether the OP has received the text mesasge yet.  If the text message simply hasn't yet been received, contacting a CSA would be premature at this point.  Also, what verification code are you speaking of?

CGO

top this page Get help---chat---submit ticket. someone contacted CSA and got it added manually by verification code.

@CGO wrote:

missed so contact agent instead of waiting.

The text messages are still being sent to customers. Customers shouldn't be contacting customer support agents yet.

CGO

missed so contact agent instead of waiting.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@daudhayat wrote:

@daudhayat , many of us customers have not received the text yet to receive the More is Merrier Holiday Rewards! The post says they will send the text to claim them by December 15th (Tomorrow). So I would wait until tomorrow at 11:59PM EST! If we don’t receive the text by then the CS_Agents are going to be over whelmed with support tickets! 🤣 Which I see happening from many of Us! You’re not alone there’s several post a day on here from Customers posting about not receiving them yet!

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES2” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2022 11:59PM ET

More Is Merrier Holiday Rewards 

But as I mentioned above, at any time you can text YES2 to 4911 and see if it gets added.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@daudhayat wrote:

The dead line for free 500 long distance and 2g data is tomorrow Dec 15. After Dec 15, if you don't get SMS, you can chat with Simon for help, if Simon can’t help, he would let you open a ticket.
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@daudhayat 

You should get the text today or tomorrow.

But before taking the time to contact customer service, just try texting YES2 to 4911. If you get the reply back indicating successful activation, you’re DONE!

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@daudhayat 

Please be patient.

The text message for the holidays gifts is being sent out in batches until December 15.

If you don't get the text message by December 15, then you can reach out to a Customer Support Agent to have it added manually to your account.

You can reach out to a Customer Support Agent by using the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket started.  The link is at the bottom of this page.

Need Help? Let's chat.