cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I log in to the Public Mobile website?

GCHDGHDGDSFGDS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Each time I need to pay the bill I fill in my username and password and get dumpped on a blank page with a graphic of a flashing yellow circle that has a person holding up a phone in it - no matter what browser I use.   It's been like this for months and months.  I have to contact support just to pay my bill.   WHat is going on.   It is starting to aggravate me to the point where I will find another service provider with a website that works.   Does anyone know what this is or why it is happening or what to do about it?  I can't use my phone each month for a time while i struggle with this - each month.   Can we fix it already please?   I don't want to have to use support to pay my bills each time.   This is annoying and aggravating and I don't have time for it.

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

@GCHDGHDGDSFGDS wrote:

This website cluster is janky AF....

No argument here...it is janky AF alright.

You can also pay using your on file credit card by dialing 611...you will need your PM pin number.

Alternative...you can get payment vouchers at Shell, then dial 611 to add them to your account ahead of renewal date..no pin needed.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Most likely your browser is not that compatible with PM site.

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

GCHDGHDGDSFGDS

This website cluster is janky AF....

GCHDGHDGDSFGDS

No browser works in any mode.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@GCHDGHDGDSFGDS   if you go to a spinning yellow circle, it could be that the system is unable to retrieve your account info.  Yes, something must be wrong on PM side.   Open a ticket with PM support again, but not for asking them to help payment, but ask them to check the account.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@GCHDGHDGDSFGDS 

Try logging into your account using a browser in incognito or private mode instead.  Try again 

Need Help? Let's chat.