cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscription ended and credit card won't update

happyllama
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent chatbot said to contact support.  I have been a PM member for about five years.  I updated my payment info last year when I got a new visa.  My account shows my subscription ends on Oct 9, but I've been on autopay from the beginning.  The credit card also shows an expiry of 2022, which is wrong because I updated it last year.  When I go to input the credit card info, it says it can't be processed.  How do I fix this, I don't know what to do given that the info I'm inputting is correct.  

4 REPLIES 4

@Justin21 wrote:

Try deleting the credit card payment that has info on your expired card then enter a new one. Do not edit just delete.

Please understand that Public Mobile does not allow a card to be deleted by the customer.  Only a customer support agent can do that.

Justin21
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try deleting the credit card payment that has info on your expired card then enter a new one. Do not edit just delete.

happyllama
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you :). Well unfortunately I've tried multiple times already haha.  I don't know what Incognito/Private/Secret mode is. Not even sure why it's reverted back to my old credit card. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @happyllama 

You got the "oops" error?  Yes, updating credit card is a tough some times

Wait an hour and try again using Incognito/Private/Secret mode.  But don't try more than twice

If same, please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

(agent might not be able to help you to put in the card, but they can check if anything blocking it and then you can try again with success after)

And if your account already suspended, maybe get a voucher from Shoppers drug mart first, then load the voucher uisng *611 so you get the service back first

Need Help? Let's chat.