cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subcription with 5G speed but it not working

Sophiekun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After I trying all the ways that chatbot show me to working on my data but it still not working. 

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sophiekun 

first, what brand and model of phone do you have?

how fast the speed you got?

start with clicking Reset all networks 

if issue persists z check network mode and see if you see 5G as an option. Try to select that instead of leaving with automatic 

if you have another phone, test the PM sim there. It could force a sim re-provision and it might resolve your issue

if nothing works open ticket with support and ask them to re-provision your sim .  Message them here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What about calls in and out? Texts in and out? Is it just data that isn't working? Android or iphone? Is this a new sign up or have you been here a while? Can you set networks to 4G LTE to see if data works?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Sophiekun - did you have a plan change to this 5G plan, or are you new to public mobile?

Perform a Reset of your device's Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, VPN and APN settings, and connected Bluetooth devices that you've used before.

Iphone: To Reset Network Settings, begin by opening the Settings app. Next, tap General -> Transfer or Reset iPhone -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. and enter your passcode. Your iPhone will reset network settings and restart itself.

android: Find and tap Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset network settings.

Check your APN settings. For Android phones try editing to this link: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?q=apn

Check here for some info on 5G: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/volte

edit, corrected link

Need Help? Let's chat.