cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stolen funds by public mobile

eslpanda1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to know what happened to my previous username for the community.  Also,  all my messages were deleted.  I have filed a complaint regarding the $148.60 that has been taken from my credit card.  I have filed a formal complaint with both the credit card company and the CRTC.  I notified public mobile (PM) via on the 4th of the month that PM was overcharging me and had been doing it for 8 months.  The charges were not related to anything and Guy, your CS, stated that the charges were not showing on my statements.  I want all statements for the past 12 months.

3 REPLIES 3

eslpanda1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks for the response.  I've already brought it to the attention of PM - all previous emails or chats have been deleted with the new system. PM confirmed that the charges were not showing on my account and stated it had been moved to finance because they can't find the source.   Fortunately, I do not let anyone in my home near my credit cards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@eslpanda1 Go into your account, payments and check payment history.  You can change filter to view more than the previous 3 months which is the default filter.  This will show all the charges for this particular account.  Are there any other family members using PM that may have used your CC for payment?  

As far as your previous community username, go to this thread and bravo the post to indicate you had a problem with your community account after the migration to EverSafe.  I was also affected and am awaiting a fix to get my original name and badges, etc back.

New Community Account Created After EverSafe ID - Community (publicmobile.ca)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @eslpanda1 

if it is not showing on your My Account, not on the payment history, maybe someone in your household using your card?

We are just customers here.  For payment disputes, you really have to work with CS agent. They have glitches but usually they are resolved.  If cases not resolved, usually it is the person's card being stolen by others, instead of by Telus

Need Help? Let's chat.