cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

simm card

jss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I it has been 13 days since i ordered my simm card and i have not received it. what should i do

6 REPLIES 6

@eyye wrote:

Sim card delivery from PM online could be 3 weeks or longer

However, you can open ticket with PM support to confirm if they got the order and if the sim card is on the way.  They might offer to resend you another one or ask you to buy one form local Telus/Koodo/MobileKlink store and reimburse you the extra cost

Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Sim card order"
              Then click "Contact Us".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@eyye  would be nice if you can quote the source 

eyye
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sim card delivery from PM online could be 3 weeks or longer

However, you can open ticket with PM support to confirm if they got the order and if the sim card is on the way.  They might offer to resend you another one or ask you to buy one form local Telus/Koodo/MobileKlink store and reimburse you the extra cost

Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Sim card order"
              Then click "Contact Us".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you thereeyye_0-1685071832312.png

KomiSanJap

Dude, it's 15 BUSINESS DAYS. And as far as we know, PM is having a delay on the orders due to Canada Post delivering issues, the new updates on PM system, and a high level of orders. So, BE PATIENCE!

jss

thankyou

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@jss 

wait.....that's what you could do. It's been known to take up to 3 weeks for delivery.

Alternative is to go to local Telus / Kodoo mall kiosk and see if they sell PM sims.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jss 

There have been some delays recently.  Officially the SIM card should be delivered within 10 business days.  Usually within 3 weeks.  You can wait a bit longer or contact customer service agent. 

Here is a recent announcement:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Ongoing-Issue-for-SIMS-purchased-prior-...

Need Help? Let's chat.