cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim set up

Valma1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am setting up an account for a friend but I am having issues completing the task.

Payment withdrawn from my account, email received to complete in app but it keeps telling me

the email is not valid. 

please help.

Juanita

6 REPLIES 6

Valma1

Hi all, thank you for for the suggestions. I inserted the sim into my personal phone and it proceeded to complete the setup.

Cheers

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Valma1 

Did your friend pick a new number or ported their old number over to PM?

If it is a new number, reboot the phone by powering off then back on.

If it was a ported number, the old SIM will continue to work for about 90 minutes to 2 hours until the porting process is completed then power off the phone and switch the SIMs.

Valma1

So far no lock out messages.

@Valma1  Can be cache issues when you try again . Try incognito or private mode or even a different device . And note too many attempts can lock you out for a full hour . But you would also get a email indicating so at that point 

Valma1

Thank you for the info. I will recheck everthing but I received multiple codes but none worked.

I might need to check on the email option also. But why would it assign an account #, accept the email and payment then to just give me errors?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Valma1  Is it the same email you got welcome email from PM ? If you’re being asked to send code . Try tap re send code or didn’t get code option then you should get option to send code to email instead . If this friend was ever with PM before you will need to use a different email then before .but if you need support here’s the link 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.