cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim not working on device

digant124
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am using YU YUREKA AO5510. sim is not working on this device. how I can solve this. when I checked IMEI no it shows that device should work on this network but its not working.

7 REPLIES 7

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @digant124

Sorry to hear that your device is not functional on our network!

We usually do not transfer funds/plans from account to account, but I'll look into it for you.

Would you mind sending me your phone number, as well as the number you are talking about transferring ?

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@digant124 wrote:

Is it possible that I can transfet this connection to somebody else name is someone is ready?

Pretty sure you can. Once you change info, you can hand in the sim to use. 

@Mary_M Can confirm if account info can be changed. 

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @digant124;

Looking at your phone on willmyphonework.net, it is not a good fit to Canada at all. There is no 3G or 4G support for this phone with any Canadian carrier, the best you can do is 2G, which generally means Rogers or one of its subs. And as it sounds like you wanted data from the PM plan you picked, 2G isn't going to cut it for you. Since your current phone is pretty much useless in Canada, I'll second @NDesai's advice, you should get a new phone (that is compatible to PM).

digant124

Is it possible that I can transfet this connection to somebody else name is someone is ready?

@digant124 wrote:

now what then?? Because I have paid to PM all most $143. there is no other way? Is there any refund policy ???

If you still want the service, you will need new phone that works with Public Mobile. Public Mobile doesn't offer refund since they are pre-paid. 

digant124

now what then?? Because I have paid to PM all most $143. there is no other way? Is there any refund policy ???

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Looks like your phone will not work with PM.

123.PNG

Need Help? Let's chat.