cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

Sebastian5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have debit preauthorized for payment. It is due today. Has not been taken out. Phone not working 

why?

8 REPLIES 8

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @Sebastian5,

Only you know the PIN of the phone, we do not have access to your phone security information.

Please send us the phone number and the SIM card serial number so we can check that out for you!

Oana 🙂

Sebastian5

I HAVE TRIED ALL NOTHING IS WORKING

WHERE DO I FIND MY PIN FOR PHONE PAYMENT NEED IT RESET

do you mean account pin or you meant sim pin?

did you try login My Account using Incognito mode and make a payment there?

Sebastian5

I have rebooted not working. what is my pin to do it on phone how do I reset pin

Meow
Mayor / Maire

To avoid occasional autopay failure I would suggest to manually add funds with registered credit card. That way you KNOW renewal will work as payments go from available funds first then credit card.

At the same time, when adding funds, any issue with card or payment could be discovered and immediate action (ticket) taken.

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

many autopay failures this week.  Login My Account again using Incognito, make a manual payment by clicking Pay and Resume services.  If payment is made successfully, reboot phone after 2 mins

but if you still cannot make payment due to any error, buy a voucher to make a payment.  You can get it from stores and load using *611

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Sebastian5 

sometimes it just needs a reboot.  Try reboot the phone once.  Check if it connects to PM and if any of voice data work

if same,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.