cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim is not working and can't access acount

sportscoupe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My friend went through the whole process while creating an account and registering his Sim card. After entering all his payment info he then submitted it, the web site came back oops there was a problem. He checked hi credit card account and the money was taken out. Public Mobile won't let him log in to his account. So we tried to retrieve his password and no email account on record. So he tried to create an account, can't do that because they want to send him a text with six digit pin and his phone no longer works. Is there anyone we can talk to straighten out this mess?

4 REPLIES 4

sportscoupe

Okay thanks for you fast response I have reached out to the moderator.

@sportscoupe  a écrit :

So my friend will be with out a phone for a couple of days. I just signed up with Public Mobile and I referred him, this is embarrassing. Is there no phone number to call, he going out of town and needs his phone.

Sorry with public mobile nobody can aswer your question in person...only with messages.Smiley Frustrated

sportscoupe

So my friend will be with out a phone for a couple of days. I just signed up with Public Mobile and I referred him, this is embarrassing. Is there no phone number to call, he going out of town and needs his phone.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@sportscoupe  a écrit :

My friend went through the whole process while creating an account and registering his Sim card. After entering all his payment info he then submitted it, the web site came back oops there was a problem. He checked hi credit card account and the money was taken out. Public Mobile won't let him log in to his account. So we tried to retrieve his password and no email account on record. So he tried to create an account, can't do that because they want to send him a text with six digit pin and his phone no longer works. Is there anyone we can talk to straighten out this mess?

Yes you can have help here with the moderator..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 waiting time is few hours to 2 days..be patient..

Need Help? Let's chat.