cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

self serve account

sk76349
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I keep trying to make a self serve account but the verification code never comes through. How do I talk to an actual person to make a self serve account?

5 REPLIES 5

sk76349

Thank you

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

sk76349

When i called in they said i needed a moderator or something to do it for me i think. Which makes no sense to me.

sk76349

Its the part of the self serve account where i put in the phone number and wait for the 6 digit verification code to be text through. Ive done it over and over and over but the text never comes.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Seems strange to ask but have you used a valid email address, have you looked in the spam section of that account for anything from PM?

Read this section on creating an account

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/create-a-self-serve-account 

Need Help? Let's chat.