cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

self portal, plan section error

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Im getting all kind of error, even log out when i go to Plan TAB.   all other tabs are ok.

20 REPLIES 20

this always happens at high peak hours. from 6-10pm eastern time

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS : No just the overview page. Says My Plan and then the next line is your plan. If that's not there then it's in its mood.

@Anonymous 

Plan details?

I don't see em, just get this:

HALIMACS_0-1614994956963.png

I do hope this isn't anything nefarious going on... seems a poor move on Public Mobile's part not to otherwise inform it's customers beforehand of limited self-serve functionality.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS : I can't say as I've ever noticed a substantial difference in the site after these moods.

I'll be looking for the anomaly I mentioned long ago though.

@Anonymous wrote:

I've seen this many times in my time here. I call it being in a mood. The primary clue is if you don't see your plan under My Plan.

Has anything substantial by way of changes generally followed these instances @Anonymous ?   

Especially when coupled with the changes being unannounced beforehand as 'scheduled maintenance'?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've seen this many times in my time here. I call it being in a mood. The primary clue is if you don't see your plan under My Plan.

@HALIMACS wrote:

Yes, @dabr , there was an update a little while back.

I'm guessing it may have had something to do with the new Activation portal, but that's just a guess.

This one seems different - seems odd users are unable to view so many items within self-serve and Public Mobile did not notify of anything in advance.

🤔

@HALIMACS   Yes it's possible it may have something to do with a new Activation Portal, but PM has had ongoing issues with their self serve pages many times before and although normally the issue just last couple of hours, I believe we have had longer timed problems before. 

Probably would have been a good idea to give everyone a "heads up" first if this was planned beforehand though...oh well, it is what it is!!

Yes, @dabr , there was an update a little while back.

I'm guessing it may have had something to do with the new Activation portal, but that's just a guess.

This one seems different - seems odd users are unable to view so many items within self-serve and Public Mobile did not notify of anything in advance.

🤔

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

being like an old grump

@HALIMACS wrote:

They definitely are doing something, try the Change Plan feature.

No options to select.

Was there any notification of planned maintenance?

My account has been stuck on My Profile and I can't seem to log out...

Edit:  So finally got the Change Plan option page and there's no plans to change to (edit: as noted by Halimacs) ...definitely something is being updated, perhaps an improvement? 😁

Don't remember any new notifications on maintenance...didn't we just have one just over a week or so ago?

They definitely are doing something; try the Change Plan feature.

No options to select.

Was there any notification of planned maintenance?

sorry for...

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@RosieR wrote:

@MoreYummy wrote:

Im getting all kind of error, even log out when i go to Plan TAB.   all other tabs are ok.

@MoreYummy I just logged in my self serve account and you are right.  All the tabs are working except the Plan and Add-Ons which gives this error response.

oh no.png

PM must be doing some update.

RosieR

@RosieR   You're right!  Just tried it myself...I wonder if PM is getting ready to remove the "sale" prices on those plans...hmm.

@dabr you may be right.  🤔

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@RosieR wrote:

@MoreYummy wrote:

@MoreYummy I just logged in my self serve account and you are right.  All the tabs are working except the Plan and Add-Ons which gives this error response.

oh no.png

RosieR

@RosieR   You're right!  Just tried it myself...I wonder if PM is getting ready to remove the "sale" prices on those plans...hmm.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@MoreYummy wrote:

oh no.png

RosieR

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@MoreYummy what I've observed is when you log in to your self serve and it doesn't show the plan amount in the 'overview' tab then the plans tab will not work at that specific time. you will have to try again another time

Screenshot_20210305-164908.png

here's an example of when the plans page will be guaranteed to work

Screenshot_20210306-231606.png

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@MoreYummy wrote:

@MoreYummy  - it is slow for me.

Navigating is working, just super slow.

PLEASE PM make the SELF SERVE better - pretty please....!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Maybe a timeout error.  PM site is generally slow and quiet some timeout error.

Relax.. wait a bit and try back, I bet it will be ok after awhile

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

Try clearing your history cache and cookies. Then use Chrome incognito for the browser. Then try again.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@MoreYummy wrote:

@MoreYummy   PM's website can get very glitchy from time to time.  Just trying again in another half hour or so usually does the trick.  Make sure to also clear your cache/cookies and use a different browser with incognito/privacy mode enabled.

Need Help? Let's chat.