cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referred a freind no reward added on

HM01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello , 

I just referred a freind today Sept 2 for the 25 dollar promotion , however seems I didn't have any referred a freind added on my account yet. isn't should show up immediately right at the account active?

if yes, meaning when I active the new account didn't put promo code successfully , can some one check for me if the code being successfully applied

also if new account set up auto payment do we get 2 dollar discount?

8 REPLIES 8

didn't see immediately though, should I wait 72 hours and re-contact  

@HM01 yes, wait 72 hours and have your friend to open a single ticket for both of you for PM to investigate 

I would wait the couple days to see if your friend got the $10. Although it could also show up overnight. If they didn't then it didn't get entered properly. If they did then you should check your rewards area (you didn't change to the new points system right?) and click down into the refer a friend and see your list of numbers. If they're there then you should have also seen the additional dollar there. If they did and you still don't then maybe they entered a valid code but not yours.

@HM01 wrote:

thank you .I didn't see immediately though, should I wait 72 hours and re-contact  

It's the friend who you referred who would need to contact Public Mobile.

HM01

thank you .I didn't see immediately though, should I wait 72 hours and re-contact  

HM01

I didn't see my friend number, and even didn't receive the message saying refer successful , but her account already actived.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@HM01 hi you should see it in your rewards almost immediatly they will see there 10 dollars within 72 hours, also there is no more 2 dollar auto pay for new activations after January of this year 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@HM01 the reward usually show up quickly but it might take  a bit longer sometimes.   Just wait , if you still don't see it after 72 hours, have you friend to open a single ticket for both of you 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@HM01 , when you look at the details in the rewards account it should be there.  As for the rewards, you will have to wait a few days.  

Need Help? Let's chat.