cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referrals

Vazir
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have 3 referrals for which I should be getting $3 off my bill but last month I only got $2 off. Why ?

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vazir 

maybe your friend suspended for non-payment or the left PM,

and you can't do anything in here, you need to check it out with your friend if them still has PM them your friend has to contact CSA to them check it out..

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Vazir  is it still showing 3 on your referral list on My Account?  did you try to reach out to your friends and see if they are still with PM?  or maybe one of them have the plan suspended for non-payment? or suspended for lost/stolen?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Vazir wrote:

When I check my account it shows I still have 3 people that I have referred.

@Vazir   Yes the last four digits of people you've referred will stay in your account list even if one of them suspends,  I should imagine that number would drop off the list if they left PM though.

Edit:  If you know all your referrals personally, you could try calling them to confirm if they've left or suspended?

Vazir
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I check my account it shows I still have 3 people that I have referred.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Vazir    You may want to check with your referrals if one of them have suspended their service or, perhaps, even left PM.   Suspension will lose the referral until the accounts is active again.

Need Help? Let's chat.