cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral

loumar_
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I provided my referral code to my friend, who just signed up with Public Mobile

How long before I see $10 rewards bonus get added to my account and his ?

Louis

9 REPLIES 9

bigmouth

Yes, she got her $10 back on Dec 3.  My bill cycle just started today and i didn't see the extra $1 reward in my account

HI @bigmouth 

the text does not come all the time even the referral was processed

but if you waited longer than a week, best to ask support agent to help.   Please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

bigmouth

I also referred my sister.  She can see the $10 bill credits, but I don't see my $1 reward via cha ching text

@DennyCrane wrote:

You don't get $10, they do; and it takes a month for it to show up for them from what i remember.

You get $1/month, or the associated points if you're on the new rewards system. 

The $10 for the new customer usually shows up the next day, but as others have stated, Public Mobile's official information says within 72 hours.

You don't get $10, they do; and it takes a month for it to show up for them from what i remember.

You get $1/month, or the associated points if you're on the new rewards system. 

loumar_

Thank you all for response, I will keep looking

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@loumar_  - $10 should show up within 72 hours of activation.

The $1/1 Point should show up in your account sooner. So check your My Rewards.

If it goes beyond 72 hours and nothing shows up, have your friend submit a ticket to request it be added via CSA.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@loumar_ 

It will take 72 hours to have the $10 credit added to your friend’s account and you will get $1 or 1 point/month depending on what reward system you are on.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@loumar_  Your friend should see it with In  72 hours of activation , did your receive the cha Ching text that a $1 reward added to your account 

Need Help? Let's chat.