cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral code

KatN
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Thank you for the welcome email. Just one question.... I used a friend's code when I signed up which I thought would give me a $10 credit or maybe $5 credit each month for 5 months. I was told both of these. Just wondering when I can expect to see this.

Thanks!
8 REPLIES 8

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@KatN wrote:

I joined and applied the code on June 3rd.

Hi @KatN - you activated June 3rd and you still do not see the $10 added to your Available Funds balance?

If so, then submit a ticket to CSA and provide them the referral code of your friend. You can also inquire about the $5 for 5 months promo.

Two ways to contact CSA:

1- Put in a ticket through SIMon Bot (usually faster method to get in contact with the Public Mobile Customer Support agents=CSA) by clicking here:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

OR
2- Private message CSA here (slower method) by clicking here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

Thanks, I edit my post to make more clear.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27    The $10/10 points credit should be in the account within 72 hours of activation as long as a valid referral code was used. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@KatN 

You will get the $10 credit in your account in 3 days and $10 will be taken off on your next bill payment.

This will also include the $5 RAF credit.

Then you should be getting the $5 for 5 months promo. And the friend.

KatN
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I joined and applied the code on June 3rd.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@KatN    The referral credit (10 points) can take upto 72 hours and the other $5 x 5 months credit should be added to your account during the first week of each month, in your case it would start in July.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@KatN hi it should be in your account within 72 hours, the 5 for 5 months was over on june 6th 

Need Help? Let's chat.