cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refer a friend

SH11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there a link or code for referring a friend?

Please send an instruction what to do?

7 REPLIES 7

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There's also a link at the top of the overview page called Sharing is caring. Give the link to the friend and it will start in to the sign up page keeping the link in memory. Then when you get to the payment screen the code will appear pre-entered. But after paying, the sign up has to be completed in the app.

SH11

thanks hTideGnow

SH11

thanks mojorising

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@SH11 

You can cut & paste your referral code (mix of 6 numbers and alpha) and share it by email for friends and family to use to avoid entering it by mistake.

HI @SH11 

to be clear, when you friend activate, at Step 4, Order summary , make sure he click "Apply Promo and/or Referral code" then he can enter your code there

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Log into "My Account" and select "My rewards". there will be a code there for you to shar with a friend.

Public Mobile - My Account

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @SH11 

login to your My Account, on the main page (Overview), scroll down to the bottom and you will see the referral code, pass to this your friend

When you friend activate, at the step with payment, there is an option to click for putting promo code or friend code, that's where your friend will put the code

Need Help? Let's chat.