cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

redeem rewards

Marius2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Both my wife and I have a separate PM account with different plans. Today I logged into my account and I was able to redeem rewards towards my bill payment. When my wife logs into her account it says "welcome Kim", however when she trys to access "my rewards" in an effort to also redeem points it is automatically redirected to my account "hello Marius". How do we access Kim's rewards to redeem?

5 REPLIES 5

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

with the cache trouble, I think better to check each account in seperate device.  If you really need to check on same device, easier to use different browsers, like Safari or Chrome or  Edge or Firefox

AveragePerson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you're using Google Chrome, you can create separate profiles for each of your accounts to avoid multi-user login issues.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes you have to log in multiple times. It is caching issue with PM.

To redeem this issue either log off multiple times or clear cache, delete cookies and/or use incognito mode.

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Marius2 

Try to use the following link to access the rewards 

https://myrewards.publicmobile.ca

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Marius2  It’s most likely a cache  issues clear webbroswer cache  and cookies . And open new browser and use incognito / private mode or use different device . Best to use your phone for your account and her phone for her account . But when using same device for both account you always need to clear cache and cookies or app cache if using app  and not website 

Need Help? Let's chat.