cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recovering an account by just a phone number

kaw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Community, 
I have three public mobile sim cards active on different devices for different family members.  I forget the username and password I used to create the two accounts that are not my own.  All three accounts are enrolled for autopay, coming from my credit card.  Recently my credit card was changed.  I was able to update the payment information at the account which is linked to my own phone, because I remember the login details for that account, but I cannot update it for the other two, so I am getting notifications for the other two accounts that payment has not been received.  I would like to rectify this before the accounts are terminated.  What I really wish I could do is speak to a PERSON.  Then perhaps I could give my phone numbers and they could track down the account information.  I had to talk to Simon the bot who was supposedly helping me to submit a "Ticket", getting me some help from a real person.  I had to join "The community" before I was allowed to submit the ticket.  I have not heard back from anyone about the ticket I submitted.  Any ideas how I can proceed?   

8 REPLIES 8

@Ma7- What information? Are your services working? Did you sign up in a store before mid-July?

@Ma7 wrote:

How do I retrieve information about my line

HI @Ma7   Just login to My Account

You have the login username and password?

Ma7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I retrieve information about my line

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@kaw 

Have you ever created a self serve account before, if not you can register for one here if the accounts are currently Active:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@kaw 

The registered account will need to contact a CS_Agent on this Community page to help with access to their accounts. The user name will be the email address. There should be a Welcome to PM email in your archive as per @dust2dust comment.

Use that email address and click on Forgot Password and answer the security question.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Check any and all possible email inboxes for a welcome email from here. Or marketing and notification emails. The email address of that inbox is the login id.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kaw Sorry, no actual phone support

Since you are looking for access to two more accounts, I suggest you to open ticket with PM by private message there here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kaw hi check your envelope top right corner of your screen you will need to wait for a reply good luck also if it get's close to renewal you could always purchase some vouchers  and pay from their phone 

Need Help? Let's chat.