cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

receiving error message when attempting to sign into my account

lcomeau1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have just activated my new sim card and cannot access my account it continues to give me an error message

4 REPLIES 4

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@lcomeau1 wrote:

i have just activated my new sim card and cannot access my account it continues to give me an error message

What error message you get?

Since PM website has caches issue, so clear caches , cookies then using computer and private or incognito mode browser to login. For some mysteriously reasons, mobile device some times hard to login, so don't use mobile device to login.
Follow above method try login again.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Do NOT change password. Try to log in with credentials you know.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@lcomeau1 

Try logging into your account using a browser in incognito or private mode instead.

Try again 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lcomeau1   what exact error message you got?

Couple thing, if you have dark them extension on Chrome, please disable it or use other browser

if you are using Chrome and  have the password saved, please do NOT click Login after you picked the saved username and password

Try login from Incognito mode or a different browser

If none of those help, please open ticket with PM support:

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.