Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

receipt of payment

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I require an official receipt of payment, monthly, for my accounting records.  The receipt needs to match the amount deducted from my credit card (obviously).  


This is not a question, as much as a request....





Mayor / Maire

You'll need to request this of the Customer Support Agents.   


To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:


  1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.


Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.



EDIT:  The request will likely take a few weeks as it's considered a low-priority request.   Public Mobile will e-mail you a PDF link with the Account Statement.

Mayor / Maire


request invoice you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.


Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

  • send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,


  • Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

         Good Luck..

@Fraser2  another option could be to buy vouchers at a store, they will give you a receipt which you could then use for accounting.  

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire


Just so you know, the receipt you'll get from Public Mobile won't match the amounts from your credit card statement, because your CC statement includes taxes but the the receipt from PM won't include the taxes paid.

If you use vouchers like @mimmo  mentioned before, then those will include the taxes.   Food for thought ☺️

Mayor / Maire


The suggestion by @mimmo is the easiest and most reliable way of keeping a record of your pm payments. You can keep autopay enabled as an insurance policy and to continue earning the autopay reward and data bonus.


Here is a thread created by @AE_Collector  on how to request an invoice/ reciept from pm and what to expect from them. It is recommended that you only request these in 90/180/360 day increments.




To contact customer support click below:

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Need Help? Let's chat.