Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rate plan

skysteve1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how do i return to my

19 REPLIES 19

If I remember correctly that plan was $35 plus tax when it was available, which would align with the $39.20 figure you're referencing (assuming a 12% sales tax). I wonder if you switched off of the legacy rewards and are now on the public points system? The new points system doesn't automatically give you discounts like the old rewards system. The old system would give you $2 off for auto pay, $1 off per referral, $1 off per year of loyalty etc. The new points systems accumulates points that you have to redeem for bill credits when you want them (not automatic).

skysteve1

my current subscription is 3 gb 3 g speed

skysteve1

just says loading

@skysteve1 try login again using Incognito mode

skysteve1

not sure what plan I am on

skysteve1

ok thanks

skysteve1

the plan ? cant see my plan, just says loading??

Just because we (I) prefer pre-tax around here, that's $28 and $35. Did you sign up here on a promotional offering before accepting the recent offer?

@skysteve1 wrote:

for the last year I was paying $31.36 with taxes now it is $39.20, my wife is still paying $31.36

HI @skysteve1 

your plan was on the old plan and you are not

you might have accepted an offer by text to change to a new plan

Get the $39 plan instead, it might suit your need more

Login to each account and look at the plan summary and payment history to see the breakdown. I.e. what is the base plan, what discounts came off etc. Knowing the total your card was charged still leaves out a lot of detail. Without more information we're all just guessing.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@skysteve1 

what plan you have and what you changed from?

If you don't like the plan you are having now, you can only change to plans available now.  If your old plan is not showing up, then it is grandfathered and you cannot change it back.  Sorry about that

But tell us what plan you have now and maybe we can suggest 

skysteve1

for the last year I was paying $31.36 with taxes now it is $39.20, my wife is still paying $31.36

Well, if you accepted the offer then there you go. Log in and change back down to whichever lesser plan you were on. The problem for you might be that if the plan is no longer available then you can't go back to it.
Also, click on all the little spinner refresh icons you see lower down to make sure you're seeing current info.

@skysteve1 

You can do it all online yourself. Just login to your account and go to your Profile section and change plan but change it on your next renewal date.

If you click on change Now, you will be charge for the current plan plus the new plan.

@skysteve1 wrote:

hi, I was paying about $29 I was offered a new plan now im paying $10 more same plan?

HI @skysteve1 

you had a $35 plan earlier and have rewards to bring down to $29?

If it is, the new $39 plan is only a $4 difference, so you will be paying $4 more for a much better plan with more data, not the same plan, it has 20GB

https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/on/activation/plans/20GB-4Gspeed

I wonder if you had some sort of welcome bonus that has expired? I don't ever recall seeing a $29 plan, so that's likely what it was. I'm assuming you have the $39/20GB plan?

skysteve1

hi, I was paying about $29 I was offered a new plan now im paying $10 more same plan?

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Please elaborate. Are you trying to change your plan? Just as a heads up we are all customers on this forum.

skysteve1

I was offered a new plan, but now im paying way more, I want to return to my old plan

Need Help? Let's chat.