cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Unauthorized Charges

ProbertMom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My son received a text offering extra data several times and he replied 'No' each and every time, however I was charged and he received a reply saying thank you for your purchase.

These are unauthorized purchases...and I have screen shots of where he/we did not agree to the offer.

How do I dispute the charges?

6 REPLIES 6

ProbertMom

thank you, I'll try that

ProbertMom

thank you, I'll try that

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You do not have to reply to any offer if you do not want it. Replying might cause a glitch on other side since you DID reply no matter what word you type and accepted as 'I want it'.
From PM I never saw an offer where I had to reply 'no. Only 'yes' if I wanted it.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ProbertMom  That’s strange . You would need to reply YES to the text to get the offer . So best to get support to investigate it for you . Possible asked to be removed from the text offers list or reply STOP to the short code text you received the offer from . Then this shouldn’t happened again 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you provide us with that screenshot? Don't show anything personal.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ProbertMom usually you don't have to reply at all, no need to even reply NO

Message support and confirm if they got it wrong, show them a screenshot of the NO reply.  Please direct message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.