cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$50 US Plan in Seattle and Coastal Oregon

bill2009
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

we're travelling for a couple of weeks to seattle and the oregon coast(Cannon beach and seaside).  I usually pick up a tmobile sim but upgrading my plan for the month would be better.  does anyone know if the service is ok in those areas?  What towers do they use?

5 REPLIES 5

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Coverage in those areas is pretty good.  There is even 2G fall back for phone calls.  I have not been back since the VoLTE rollout which I assume would significantly enhance calling capability.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@bill2009  That’s the right plan for travelling to US with , no doubt . Just be sure  as other mentioned already you need be connected to T mobile . Enjoy your trip 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@bill2009 

Yes, T-Mobile will work in Washington and Oregon. 
Enjoy your trip along the Oregon coast…beautiful along Hi-5 along the coastline. If you have time, go to the sand dunes in Oregon.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

We only know of T-Mobile.
Do you know if your phone has been enabled for volte yet? If not then do you know if you can change your phone down to 2G GSM?
Coverage is not in the control of Public of course. So rural areas are usually weak in the states.
Turn on data roaming.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@bill2009 

if you have been using T-Mobile there without problem, it should be fine.  PM's roaming partner is T-Mobile and the coverage and service is as good as T-Mobile's 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.