cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"System error, try again later" when I try and update expired payment

Willmm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I see a "system error, try again later" MSG when I try and update my payment information.

i have tried to update my payment information on the web interface in chrome and Firefox as well as through mobile, chrome, Firefox, as well as through the android app.

always the same message; "system error, please try again later".

obviously this is very annoying because i cannot place or receive calls, nor can I pay my bill.

3 REPLIES 3

Willmm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks for this information. i switched to my debit card and that seemed to work. i suspect I had ran out of number of attempts. it is too bad this information is not linked when this error occurs as I could have saved a lot of time this afternoon.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Willmm 

Daily posts about this similar issue.  

No easy fix. If you need service right away, I would recommend purchasing a payment voucher either in store (ie. Shoppers, Shell, etc) or online (recharge.com - service fee applies).  

Here is some more troubleshooting advice:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolved-Issues-Updating-Credit-Cards/t...

You might want to try again either in 24 hours.  Or try a different credit card in one hour or so.  Make sure postal code of credit card matches your area code of your phone number

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Willmm 

get to Shell gas and buy payment vouchers, dial 611 to add them to your acct and Reactivate.

Need Help? Let's chat.