cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"8uv1 - Your call cannot be completed as dialed"

SarahWei
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had no problem to call my mom in China until last Sunday I got "8uv1 - Your call cannot be completed as dialed" message. I again got this message today. I have enough international call minutes left in my plan. What could be the reason for 8uv1 error? 

8 REPLIES 8

SarahWei

Just sent message. Thank you so much!

@SarahWei  If the chatbot isn't being helpful then send a private message to support using this pre-addressed link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

SarahWei

It has been three weeks that I can’t call my mom. I am able to call my brother last week but can’t call him now. Their phone works fine. My brother can call me from China. My brother checked Chinese mobile supplier and they said the problem is with Canadian mobile supplier. How to generate a tech support ticket? I contacted the customer support but always machine replies. Waste time and no solution. I cannot find any link to technical support. 

@SarahWei   Have you checked that your mom's phone is working ok?  What happens after you get the message, does it disconnect if you stay on the line?  If you still can't get it to work and want to check with Public Mobile support, open a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page.

SarahWei

I used 01186……. I have dialed this way for many years. It was working fine until last Sunday. 

SarahWei

Add-on international call. $15 for 500 minutes if I remember correctly. 

@SarahWei wrote:

I had no problem to call my mom in China until last Sunday I got "8uv1 - Your call cannot be completed as dialed" message. I again got this message today. I have enough international call minutes left in my plan. What could be the reason for 8uv1 error? 

Sorry, but none of Public Mobile plans have ever included calling minutes other than to call either Canada or the US, although there are add-ons that allow the calls.  How are you dialing the number?  If you're using 011086 try dialing +86 instead.

SarahWei

Allow me correct my mistake: it is 8um1 error code.  Not 8uv1. 

Need Help? Let's chat.