cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question

gittyklein
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi ones i message with a agent does it take a lot of time for them to respond????????????

11 REPLIES 11

You've been provided all this information in your previous questions.

But yes maybe we can help you if you have yet another question.

Best is to ask your questions here..then we can guide you to proper resource if we can't help. Start by asking questions here.

@gittyklein   do you mind if we ask what kind of help you need? if you don't mind sharing, maybe the Community have some quick workarounds for you

But if it is account issue that might involves payment, then yes, open ticket with PM Support.  You can open it with one of the 2 methods below:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

gittyklein

how do i apply for a ticket 

Hus

Honestly I contacted 2 agents within 2 days and they were VERY quick to respond! I was very satisfied. So they should respond within the same day normally! 

HI @computergeek541   would be nice if you add that directly to her post, just in case 

@Yummy wrote:

@Remember wrote:

@gittyklein 

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly

We??? Who is WE? Are you PM staff?

PM staff - agent, will answer as soon as possible depending on workload and number of inquiries they have to handle. It could be from minutes to hours (or days).

Community volunteers answer within minutes or seconds depending who is on-line.

So be patient.

For clarification for those new to this Community, the member with the name of Remember is not a a Public Mobile employee and cannot provide account level support for anyone. Please do not contact this person with your personal or account information.

@Remember wrote:

@gittyklein 

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly

We??? Who is WE? Are you PM staff?

PM staff - agent, will answer as soon as possible depending on workload and number of inquiries they have to handle. It could be from minutes to hours (or days).

Community volunteers answer within minutes or seconds depending who is on-line.

So be patient.

Remember
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@gittyklein 

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

check inbox(top right corner envelope icon) for response from CS_Agent so soon you will get a answer.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@gittyklein , it depends on their workload.  If the ticket load factor is high, it can take longer.  Earlier this afternoon, I submitted a ticket and was on live chat with an agent within 15 minutes.  My ticket was resolved 3 minutes later.  

Need Help? Let's chat.