cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchased 15.00 talk and text for us roaming, never worked at all?

seltaeb1956
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased the talk and text for US roaming to use phone while on vacation, could never get it to work, Can a moderator arrange a credit to my account? As soon as I got back to canada phone worked fine, thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That's too bad. Hopefully they credit you back.

@seltaeb1956,

I don't know if you tried it or not, but from what I've read in the forums, you may have needed to pick AT&T or TMobile towers to make a successful connection while in the US.

I hope this helps in the future for you.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @seltaeb1956,

Thank you for providing us with this information!

I have also replied to your private message, kindly view it whenever you get the chance 🙂

Best regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

seltaeb1956

I am currently on the 12 gb , 3 month plan, I was trying to text and talk with family members that were at home, all on area code 519........I was in new orleans on vacation, everyone else with us were on robbers and had no problems....thanks

seltaeb1956

I am currently on the 12 gb , 3 month plan, I was trying to text and talk with family members that were at home, all on area code 519........I was in new orleans on vacation, everyone else with us were on rogers and had no problems....thanks

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yea more details on what you were trying to do would be helpful here and what plan do you currently have? Does it have a text and call package - you need the base package before an addon works (ie talk for talk addons). 

was any of the US numbers: 

Calls made to phone numbers starting with the following six digit combinations are not included in US Roaming Talk add-ons or US calling from Canada and will not be completed when dialed: 712-432, 605-562, 641-552, 605-475, 605-477, 712-775, 559-726

if so they wouldnt have worked and that is clearly stated on the plan addon footnote. 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire
Can you elaborate a little more about what didn't work? Just curious?

Also to get h attention of a moderator you need to either tag one like this @Shazia_K or send them a private message.

Private message with your account info and problem is always the best option.
Need Help? Let's chat.