cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with my pm phone

brochaadolf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yesterday I have a problem with my phone that I wasn't able to make any calls or to receive calls but the texting worked well 

today it's the opposite the talk is working well but the texting is not working

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@brochaadolf 

did the CSA get talk working or did you do something to get it happening ? Was this a porting issue or something else ? Let us all know what happened.

@softech OP says talk is working, now the issue is with texting.

🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@brochaadolf , oh man, yes, I recall you posting issues the last couple of days. This must be annoying.

Did you contact customer support (CSA) as mentioned in past posts?

Do you use imessage or Chat Features or regular SMS?

If your account status is Active, try:

• restart your phone
  • toggle into and out of airplane mode
  • remove the SIM card and try it into another phone to see it if works
  • perform a Reset of the device's Network Settings

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@brochaadolf 

There have been issue since yesterday for some people with both incoming and outgoing calls. Try to change to 3G only and see if it connects to the network at all with such settings

If both incoming and outgoing calls are not working, I suggest you to open a ticket with PM support and let them aware you are one of those, too

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.