cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with payment

REZA1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my wife (xxxx) and I (xxx) are using public mobile. our numbers are xxxx and xxxx, respectively. 

our first autopayment was around 28th of the month and then each month the autopayment is done 2,3 days earlier the last payment. it means that the payment goes for less than one month. I appreciate you to consider our problem.

I am waiting for your response on why the autopayment is like that.

Best,

Somaieh 

Removed personal info by mimmo

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI All, we are the only one using 30 days, right?  I remember Chatr and Lucky are both monthly, am I right?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You may want to look at transaction history bc as ppl have said it's a 30 day cycle. So you should never lose 2 or 3 days, 1 day at the most and actually gain 2 days from Feb to March... So if it is truly 2 or 3 days a month then that would be an issue but I'm going to assume that isn't the case 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

PM payment schedule is every 30 days. So for some months it will be the same day but eventually it will get earlier and earlier. Every rear you will 'lose' 5 (6) days.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@REZA1 This is an open forum, we are all customers like you.  For safety, please modify your post and  remove your personal information like names and phone numbers (Just go back to your post, click the down error on the top right, then select Edit Reply)

For the changing payment dates issue, this is normal, PM is running on a 30 days cycle, not monthly, ie, it won't be on a fixed day every month.  That's why the payment date will move up one day after a 31 days month

Need Help? Let's chat.