cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second phone not reactivated

shanemelville01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made a payment on my bill. My phone was activated .But my second phone which is also on my account was not.

6 REPLIES 6

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

There is a “reactive” button on the account if adding enough funds doesn’t cause it tomreactivate on its own. But, if you have had it deactivated for awhile, might you have exceeded or come close to the 90 day maximum? If so, it’s done….

AE_Collector

JL9
Mayor / Maire

The community may be able to narrow down the issue will just need more info to diagnose the problem.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@shanemelville01 wrote:

I made a payment on my bill. My phone was activated .But my second phone which is also on my account was not.

@shanemelville01 Try registering an account for the 2nd phone number you have with Public Mobile here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Once set up you can use the same credit card as your 1st account for Autopay or payments.

If for some reason you cannot register for an account for the 2nd phone number, because it is saying an account already exists, then perhaps somehow 2 accounts got connected to one email (which conflicts the accounts). In this case, you will need to submit a ticket with customer support agents (CSA) to add a unique email to the 2nd account.

To contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA), by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @shanemelville01 your 2nd phone is on a different My Account login?  one email login for one phone line.  You said you made a payment and your first line activated?  Are you talking about new activation?  Or you meant plan renewal?  please give is more info to your situation

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@shanemelville01 

Do you mean using the same SIM on the 2 different phones?

Only 1 phone number/account is permitted.

If your second phone had a different number with a different SIM. Have you kept up with payment within 90 days. If not,

your second account will be closed and number lost.

@shanemelville01 wrote:

Are both phone numbers at Public Mobile?  Public Mobile doesn't issue a bill, so there's no way to owe money. Also, there can't be more than one phone number on the same account. Payments have to be done seperately to each.

Need Help? Let's chat.