cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pre-authorized payments enabled

Perrla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a text stating that I do not have pre authorized payments enabled when if fact it is.  Can someone please verify if I must be doing something else.  The proper credit card info is listed.  Last month my service was cut off and I didn't realize this until I tried making a call.  

Do I have to "load" my account with money?  This doesn't make sense if I have pre-authorized enabled.

12 REPLIES 12

rusty69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good luck they have ni service robots jack you around for hours 

rusty69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same they took my preauthorized payment then turned my phone off management has no clue what they are doing they just let the robots screw things up because management is to fat and lazy

@Perrla 

Public Mobile sometimes send text messages.to customers in error. There wouls be anything for a customer support agent to check as the CSA would only see the same information about this that you do. Available balances that would pay for any part of the plan price get used automatically upon renewal.

Perrla
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account does show pre-authorized payments are enabled.  Card info is up to date.  I'm just wondering why I received the warning text.  My cycle renews in 2d so I'll wait and see.

Also I have $15 available from a previous credit that I have not "add to my payments" yet.  Is this the reason for the warning?

How do I get someone from Public to actually check my account to verify everything is in order?

@computergeek541 

ok i get it. but still need to tried to update card information in the system, and @Perrla ( has fact it is. 

and Last month my service was cut off)  maybe because autopay was Failed.

@Timer wrote:

@computergeek541 

but i didn't said disabled.!!

expiring CC payment it's will not going through is will be declined. correct..

Public Mobile told the customer that pre-authorized payments were disabled.  My points was that you saying that maybe the card was going to expire soon has no relevance to that.

@computergeek541 

but i didn't said disabled.!!

expiring CC payment it's will not going through is will be declined. correct..

@Timer wrote:

@Perrla 

maybe your credit card will be expired soon, check it out,

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,or safari on private mode, To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 4 second automatically be login,,

and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

A credit care that is expring soon would not cause pre-authorized payments to be disabled. 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Perrla 

maybe your credit card will be expired soon, check it out,

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,or safari on private mode, To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 4 second automatically be login,,

and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Perrla 

1.  Check the payment page.  Enable the autopay if not enabled. 

If you cannot enable autopay. setup autopay again with your credit card or VISA debit card.

2.  To get your phone working again, add fund to you account from you autopay account enough to pay your plan excluding rewards because PM server wants full amount for reactivation.  After confirming you have enough available fund in your account, click the reactivate current plan link to get your phone working again.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Perrla   Login to My Account, go to Payment page , check your current payment method and you will see if it is enabled.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Login to your account and confirm. If you have pre-authorized payment active you do not have to do anything!

Meow_0-1661445285764.png

Need Help? Let's chat.