cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

potential payment issues

Lolo7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i was getting txt notifications of payments until April, but the payments dont show in my banking history. no more text notifications since then, and i cant make sense of my payment history on here... each month says things like "available funds"  rather than "paid", but it does seem to be recurring... please help

5 REPLIES 5

Lolo7

oh ok, i wasnt aware they had changed that.

i did look at my payment history, but the two transactions was a bit confusing

thank you for your help 🙂

@Lolo7 wrote:

ok ok, so its coming out of my Credit card, instead of my bank..  

but still no txt notifications since april... 

@Lolo7  PM stops the text for everyone  😞

so if you need the reminder, you need to setup yourself on your device.  Make sure you set it up as a recurring one for every 30 days

Lolo7

ok ok, so its coming out of my Credit card, instead of my bank..  

but still no txt notifications since april... 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Payment history is available for 3 months back.
It will show how much your plan cost, your rewards credit (if any), any other credit and Automatic Top-Up meaning how much your credit card will be charged.

PM stopped sending SMS renewal notifications and 'thank you' notes for successful renewal. I miss those!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lolo7  so, your service is working and PM is charging you without problem monthly?

Yes, since couple months ago,PM is no longer seding  the text reminder or notification

Payment history is the best place to check what is happening there.  Please note that each renewal will show at least two transactions on payment history on My account.  Only one entry shows actual PM charge, show how much PM charged your card and applied the amount to your Available Fund in My Account.  The other entry, likely couple hours later on the same day, will be showing how PM uses the money from your Available fund in My Account for plan renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.